Empire Index du Forum
Empire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Empire!                                            Vous avez envie de nous rejoindre?                                      Empire recrute level 120 minimum ( section "Partie recrutement")   

Set Your Family Free Breaking Satans Assignments Against

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Screenshots
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
niipri

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Set Your Family Free Breaking Satans Assignments Against Répondre en citant

The modern family is under spiritual attack!

In an increasingly hostile culture, traditional family life is mocked and marginalized. Children are bombarded with evil, dysfunction, and death. Too many homes have become a spiritual battleground where the sins of the parents morally pollute the next generation.

As a parent, the well-being of your child is a sacred responsibility. Maintaining the emotional health and stability of your marriage is a necessity.

Bob and Laura Larson have decades of experience in spiritual warfare, including exorcism and deliverance. They have ministered to tens of thousands worldwide while preserving a spiritually safe environment at home for their marriage and children.

In Set Your Family Free, you will learn spiritual warfare strategies to raise children who are equipped to be victorious over the devil's attacks. You'll also discover how to recognize a marriage in crisis and the steps to restore healthy, relational bonds. Other helpful tips include:
<ul><li>
How to heal a home in crisis and give your children a spiritually clean slate.
</li><li>
Ways to speak blessings over your family with words that encourage and inspire.
</li><li>
Ten unique prayers that break curses and free your family from generational evil.
</li><li>
A frank discussion of intimacy and sexuality that couples must confront.
</li></ul>
Learn the skills of intentional parenting to prepare your children for spiritual battle.

YOUR FAMILY CAN BE VICTORIOUS OVER THE POWERS OF DARKNESS!

Details:
price: $12.00
bound:
publisher: Destiny Image (April 10, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0768415381, 978-0768415384,
weight: 15.2 ounces (
filesize:

Set Your Family Free: Breaking Satan's Assignments Against Your Household Bob Larson
Set Your Family Free: Breaking Satan's Assignments Against Your Household flibusta fb2 download original online

Tags: download french, ebook android pdf, free txt, book from motorola read, discount for book, book from htc online, free mobi, access review bookshop itunes free, book get pdf, pc read value kickass francais, format eReader thepiratebay text online, full version download, book view, reading francais english torrent online, free mobile, book read online, book for android, book download via Transmission, download via torrent client, book from lenovo free, book text format, read flibusta story writer epub, text view writer download amazon, You search pdf online pdf, free ebook, free download mobile pdf, sale book, phone wiki free eReader book, torrent download 1337x, torrent download Rarbg free, free ebook, book 4Shared, audio book

(do this 3 or more times) Break curses on your spouseOccultists never win You should be encouraged to remember that those who practice the occult arts to kill, hurt, influence or control others can never be victoriousI command all demons subordinate to the strongman over the Shadows to leave now, in Jesus nameThey usually do not start with the blatant obvious lies, they always start with the truth and mix in a few lies here and thereIn Jesus name I bind everything that came into me from these soul ties, hooks, links and connections and I cut you loose from all your assignments, I close all doors open to you and I take away every legal hold and legal ground you have to attack me, in Jesus nameAnd I ask Lord that your intentionality in this matter will be transmitted into my heart fully day after day after dayThe Bible says this is how we resist Satan and he will flee"No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house" (Mark 3:27)Le site Fnac.com n'est pas parfaitement optimis sur ce navigateurI will carry you in my arms, holding you close to my heartAnd while reading The Mars Records you will see how easily these beings controlled meI myself do NOTHINGJust pray for whomever God puts in your pathThe enemys psychotronics technology will not function on meHe speaks to your heart not your headChange your attack strategy accordinglyYou know who you arePeabody, MA 01960 Tax Information for VT and LA Residents Conditions of Use Privacy Notice 2017 Christianbook.com, LLC * 61 * When you are persecuted my love is with youRegardless of what your church corporation or untrained pastor may think, spiritual warfare works, is infinitely powerful and the only thing known that will defeat the enemyAll the sins and filth that we have done and carried throughout our lives should have us in a position of death, but you saw fit to come to us, to send forth your Son clothed in flesh to be beaten, bruised, battered, mocked, nailed to a cross and pierced in his side for our transgressions and our iniquitiesFather, I ask you to totally remove me from every system, database, storage device, archive and library owned or operated by the forces of darkness and to prevent my information from being put back into those systems, in Jesus name I pray, amenIn Jesus name I bind everything that came into me from these soul ties, hooks, links and connections and I cut you loose from all your assignments, I close all doors open to you and I take away every legal hold and legal ground you have to attack me, in Jesus nameThank you for the blessings of love and friendshipI command all subordinates to the originator of this attack upon me to leave now, in Jesus nameThe enemys fractal transporter technology will not function on me The enemys time travel technology will not function on me 5d8a9798ff

God's Promises for Graduates: Class of 2017 - Pink: New King James VersionLast Light: Restoration, Book 1Peque&ntilde;o Jeffery (Spanish Edition)Spirit Riding Free: The Adventure BeginsA Courageous Resurgence of Our Faith: Renewing our faith to win the LostThe+Beginning+of+God%27s+Beginnings%3A+Genesis+Briefly+ExplainedO Escalpamento e Divertido! 2: Parte 2: Exemplos pr&aacute;ticos (Volume 2) (Portuguese Edition)Paddy (Christian Book 2)Islamic finance for SMESSands of Surrender (middle school youth journey from their house near the Tree of Righteousness to a magic desert with fantastic beasts, dragons in ... of the Kingdom of Light) (Volume 2)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Screenshots Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange